Money Advice: Spread The Wealth With These Resources
Courtesy of Persinger Planning, Washington DC
Here are some helpful websites we have gathered to help you do further research. Check back often for more links and please help us make this site useful by alerting us to any broken links.
- Mint: free financial planning and budgeting software: Click here
- Quicken: The pioneer in financial planning software: Click here
- Yahoo: Stock quotes and market information from Yahoo: Click here
- Education: Here’s a good resource if you want to learn more about bonds: Click here
- U.S. Treasury: Calculate the value of your Treasury bonds: Click here
- Treasury Hunt: Find out if there are unclaimed savings bonds in your family’s name: Click here
- Search: The 50 states have a free website where you find unclaimed money in your name. Click here
- Education: Learn all about Real Estate Investment Trusts: Click here
- Social Security Administration: Find out what your benefits are calculated to be at retirement. Click here
- Choose to Save: This nonprofit offers retirement calculators to help you figure out how much you need to save now to be secure in the future: Click here
- Financial Aid Info: This portal that connects you with everything about financial aid. Click here
- Bankrate.com: Site offers this helpful website on various college savings options: Click here
Security Freeze: you can freeze your credit reports so nobody can access them without your permission. This prevents identity thieves from setting up new accounts in your name.
Junk Mail: You can stop those preapproved credit card offers that flood your mailbox.
- Savings Accounts: The website Money-Rates.com lists the highest savings account interest rates at any given time. Click here
- Checking Accounts: There are even checking accounts with high interest rates. Click here
- Credit Counseling: The National Foundation for Credit Counseling can link you with a non-profit debt counseling program if you need help digging out of debt: Click here
The information being provided is a courtesy. When you link to any of these websites provided you are leaving this site. Persinger Planning makes no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of information provided at these sites. Nor are we liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues or any consequences arising out of your access to or your use of third-party technologies, sites, information and programs made available through this site. When you access one of these sites, you are leaving the Persinger Planning website and you assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the sites you are linking to.